Seems to be the underlying reason for the most of pension consolidation work we undertake for our Peterborough, Stamford or Market Deeping based clients. Over the years people often contribute to various work based and personal pension schemes, eventually losing sight of what they have and what is the actual retirement income they can expect. Often, those pension savings are in an inflexible environment not allowing for the benefits of modern policies and technology.
If any of the statements below apply to you, you may benefit from an informal discussion with one of our advisers who can review your current holdings.
• I don’t know how much I’ve saved for my retirement?
• I am not sure if I can take the 25% tax free lump sum from my pension?
• I would like to keep all my pension savings in one place and have easy access to information.
• I would like to use some of my pension to repay debt/buy house but I don’t know where to start.
• I am not sure how my pension funds are invested, I would like to have more control.
If any of the above applies to you contact our friendly adviser for a free, no obligation chat about your needs. You can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01733308666.